Thursday, February 12, 2009

bald story

we all reached mini kalyana katta by around 11am.my brother bouht the tickets and blades from the counter for me,himself and dad.it was busy there,so we were waiting outside.i was looking at many ladies going bald there which boasted me up a little.after some time we all entered in,waiting for our turn to get tonsured.the barberes were all males!!first my brother and dad sat infront of the barbers and in no time their heads were shaved smoothly.after them they seeing the token and blade in my mom's hand asked her to sit.she smiled and told them that they are for me.they asked me"how many scissors" should they cut my hair?I told them that they should tonsure.they were little surprised i guess to see such a young lady ready for tonsure.

he asked me to remove the band and wet my hair thouroughly myself.my mom helped me in doing so.later i was asked to sit in front that barber.i sat in front of the barber.he was not satisfied with the way i got my hair wet.he took water in his palm and started pouring on my scalp and started rubbing thouroughly.I asked him to be
gentle and slow.he just nodded.Tears in my eyes were ready to come out but my mom and bhabhi are on my either side telling me
all the courage.after thorough massage with his fingers on my hair,he took the comb and started combing my hair in the middle.
i was surprised but he did it to divide my long thick smooth hair into 2halves and tied them loosely on either side.
Then came the crucial time.he removed the blade from the razor and rubbed it with water and his towel.seeing that my mom immediately took a towel from the bag and asked me to cover my lap with that so that the shaved off hair wont fall on my dress.he then inserted the blade given by me and asked me too bend my head too down.before that he said that it would be over in 2 minutes and that too smoothly without cuts provide i do not shake my body or dont bend my head properly.
I replied yes by nodding my head.

0 comments: