Thursday, February 12, 2009

cewek gundul cerita

This is the story of me Roshni and Ranjith. We are happily married couple. I work in a software company. At my work place is an IT office where all my female colleagues were very fashionable. Most of them have medium to short hair styles.

I have a very good friend in Anjali. She is my best friend and I share all my feelings with her.

I have long hair which I keep plaited. This was giving me a lot of problems as it used to take to much time for her to get ready and as she used wash her hair daily it was a issue for her. Ranjith usually visits my office to pick or drop me. I once fell ill due to my hair not drying properly and my sitting in the air conditioned office. I did not go to work for 4 days. Anjali came home and picked me up to go shopping. On the way I told her the reason for my falling ill.

By the way let me describe Anjali to you: She is a smart woman married to Suraj. She wears formal cloths mostly to office as she is the one who interacts with the clients. Her hair is in a neat bob. On casual days she comes in short tops, jeans and skirts . I get jealous of her at times when Ranjith tells how nice Anjali looks. The reason he says that is coz Anjali has a nice set to boobs 35c which she wants everyone to see. On some casual days you can clearly make out the shape of her breasts as she wears tight T shirts. There have been times when Ranjith used to ogle at her and look at her shapely legs. He used to tell me that she definitely shaves her legs or uses hair remover. We used to fantasize on her when making love. Due to my closeness to Anjali, Ranjith too had become very friendly with Suraj. We used to exchange vcds. We used to crack sexy jokes when the four of us went to parties. After getting back from the parties all four have sometimes watched disc and have mad love.

Now back to my going with her. I told her about my hair ordeal. She promptly said why don't you cut it off. She went on to tell me that she too had very long hair and used to wear only sarees.

0 comments: