Thursday, February 12, 2009

cewek gundul

On Friday the beautician arrived just as I was to get ready to leave to office when shoba introduced me to her as the beautician Rambha. As she came into the house carrying a leather bag I could but help noticing her. Rambha was gorgeous. She was of average height. She was wearing a white top and skirt. Her dress was giving ample scope for her breasts to get noticed. They were more than a handful. Her face was spotless with lips that were luscious. She had her hair in a ponytail. From the size I could make out that it was step cut. She was dressed for the kill, which had to be, as she was a beautician.

She came in and wished me saying that Sobha had said that the beauty session was for our anniversary. She said " you must be loving your wife a lot". I agreed. Sipping coffee that shoba had given her she asked how she would Shoba to look on our anniversary. I don't know what happened I blurted saying ‘as gorgeous as you". She blushed and felt very sexy at getting the unexpected compliment. I felt embarrassed that I had just said that. She said ‘Thanks its OK' I was about to excuse myself and go to office when she asked me to stay back and see the transformation of Shoba. I was reluctant at first but then when she said she would transform Shoba I said ok and called office to say I am not coming.

0 comments: