Thursday, February 12, 2009

bald woman story

my headshave

it was happend when i completed my 10th class.I used to have a long hair touching my bum i took a good care of it & i used to trim it every month and keep then in a level after april it was very hot that year and i thought of having the hair cut my shoulder length i planed for it &my aunt runs a beauty parlour i started to the parlour my aunty was on the way to my home for some work i headed to her & asked about my haircut she told that she will do it in my house we returned back to my house she copleted her work and told me to sit in tbe corridor back of the house i sat there & she called her parlour & she asked them to bring some things after about 15 min. one person came and gave her the things she asked,she then came to me bought a comb and brushed my hair for 10 min. as my hair was long.then she asked me to have a bob cut as summer is ahead it will be nice she asked my mother she permitted her she told me that i will look nice in such a cut i on pleasing said ok she first took a huge loaf of hair in her hand with one snip its cut i felt very sad on seeing it i caught the hair in my hand she then made the hair chin length and started combing again she wanted to trim my hair at my neck with clippers she took out the clippers i did not see it till now i sat & was thinking i have a stupie brother who was smaller than me and he just ran the clippers ove my head i cont know how it feels i just felt like comb ran over my head and felt a cold breeze i left it after few seconds i took yhe comb and brushed my hair a huge hair fell in my lap i shocked and shouted as if some one is dead every one came and they were sad and also sad for me then my aunty decided to shave me slean then after i would always scold my brother for that hting

0 comments: