Thursday, February 12, 2009

My head shaved

contd.3
My head now was totally wet with water and water droplets were falling on my shoulders,back,neck and on the towel below.i could see nothing but the ground.i was shivering with cold water.he asked me to say Govinda once and he too told it once and kept the razor on my scalp and slided it smoothly.all of a sudden i could feel a cool breeze of air touching my scalp.
i realized that tonsure started.he with his fingers is removing the hair shave off from my scalp.tufts of hair were falling on my lap and on the ground.seeing them i felt like crying but controlled.he proceeded to the right first from front to back accumulating all the hair on right half near my right ear.he then hold my ear to bend it down and shaved gently all the hair crowded there.all of a sudden a big bunch of hair i could see in towel on my right lap.he then asked me to turn my head to right.mean while he was talking to his neighbor regarding something.i just lifted my head a little to see my right.i could see my bhabhi smiling at my half tonsured head.i felt uneasy and embarrassed seeing her smile at me.i called her to give my mobile which i was carrying all through this.he returned to his work and still turned my head to right and started sliding his razor in small strokes on my left scalp and then he asked me to bend down completely to shave my left back hair.all the hair on left side were made to crowded near left ear.by bending down my left ear he shaved gently in that area.all of a sudden again a bunch of hair fell into the towel on my left lap.

he asked me to lift my head up now to see any hair hanging above the fore head.he turned my head all the sides to check any left out hair on my scalp.he then rubbed his hand once all over the scalp to feel any hair.he felt some thing i guess,he again opened the razor and went for another round of shave to ensure everything is smooth and perfect.he also removed tufts of hair on my back,on face.he told me now that my GUNDU is over and i can get up.

0 comments: