Thursday, February 12, 2009

SHOBHA STORY

SHOBHA

It is the happening that occurred during a wedding anniversary beauty treatment session that I gifted to my wife Shoba. She is a very loving girl without whom I do not know what I would do. She is with shoulder length hair and skin that goes dry in winters.

We have been married for few years. We were about to celebrate our wedding anniversary so I thought I wanted to take her on a holiday. But before that I wanted her to have some beauty treatments done to her. I told her to spend an awful lot of money on herself in a parlor on skin treatment and a hair trim.

Shoba agreed then she remembered that our neighbor used tell her that a beautician used to visit our neighbor for home treatments. So shoba said that she would call the beautician.

She called the beautician and fixed an appointment on Friday as it was a house visit and our anniversary was Saturday. She told her that it was going to be preparation for our wedding anniversary. The beautician said that she would be at home on Friday early as that day she was flying to Seychelles for a holiday by a midnight flight.

0 comments: