Thursday, February 12, 2009

Shwetha Prasad story

my mom approached me to remove the towel and handed over all the hair to the
barber.now i saw my mom's face.her face is beamed with smile that finally her vow is fulfilled.she then with another towel cleaned up my face and covered my gundu with a big scarf like kerchief she brought.i gave the barber Rs.10 extra for shaving me smooth.he was happy and offered me a mirror to see.i was anxious to see my face and when i saw it i was shocked to recognize my self.i was so different,a totally new bald look.
I felt my beautiful jhookas which were hanging from my ears now looking awkward on GUNDU face.So I asked my mom to remove them.
Also I noticed the beautiful nose ring on my right nostril is also looking absurd so i removed it too there it self.
I felt as if some mountain has been removed from my head after getting GUNDU done.i asked my bhabhi how i was looking with my head tonsured.she said everyone one will look like that only and that its just a matter of 6months and u can put a pony.

We all reached the guest house.I immediately ran in front of the mirror to see how i look.i was looking so ugly in GUNDU.but nothing can be done now,so i consoled my self.my mother and bhabhi too consoled me saying that i ve given my hair to god and so there is nothing to feel ugly.later during bath i rubbed my hands all over the rough and freshly shave scalp.its a very nice experience!!
later after drying the scalp i applied some sandal as advised by my mom to keep my scalp cool.it really kept me cool from that rough shaving.later in the day i applied coconut oil all over to make my scalp smooth.
I started counting days for that day itself eager to wear a pony.next day we all had a good darshan of the lord.i prayed the lord that because u have taken my beautiful,long and smooth hair u should take care of me in troubles of life.
Hope you too will share your head shaving experiences!!
regard s
Shwetha Prasad

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hi shewta gud 2 no tat ya tonsure ya head can u send me sum pics me ur bald head 2 my e mail id which is rocklynj@gmail . Com